Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Hot Deal to help you make about $80.00!

A lot of people ask, what should I sell on eBay? Well today I have a very specific answer.

You should sell the Garmin Edge 305 Cadence.

I have been doing a lot of research on the internet to find good products at cheap prices to sell on eBay. Today I want to share one of them with you. I found a way to buy one Garmin Edge 305 Cadence for $133.21 after rebate. These are selling routinely on eBay for $230.00 + 10.00 S&H.

After eBay fees you can make about $80.00 for selling this one item.

I am sharing this with you as a kind of fund raiser for my blog.

I am only selling 25 of these instructions on how to get the Garmin Edge 305 for super cheap so that I do not flood the market with people re-selling Garmins.

To keep this deal viable, I am only charging $1.99 for this information, and it will come with a satisfaction guarantee, so that if for some reason this deal does not work out for you, you will not be out any money. Plus this is an easy way to build your feedback.

If you are interested in making a relatively easy $80.00 please check my auction!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230164422984

No comments: