Thursday, August 9, 2007

I am back!

After graduating college and taking a break I am back! I am ready to start helping and teaching more. And I am selling a lot of things on eBay. It is pretty exciting for me. Right now I am working two eBay jobs. One for myself, and one for a super power seller beaddevotion.

When I am working for beaddevotion I mostly do shipping and packaging, but I have gained a lot of useful eBay experience that I would love to share.

Also, I have been doing a lot of my own posting, and have been focusing really strongly on selling quality name brand used clothing. I have been experimenting with auction formats, templates, copy writing, shipping, pricing, picture taking, and more. I will definitely have a lot to share with you in the coming months as I become a power seller.

Also if you have any recommendations or eBay questions you would like answered please leave a comment and I will put it at the top of my list of priorities.

No comments: